Henry S. Kornblatt joins Trout Daniel & Associates
BALTIMORE- Henry started in the commercial real estate industry in 1986. His focus is on Industrial/Office leasing and sales. Through Henry’s real estate tenure, he has also provided development and property management expertise to a variety of clients. Henry joined Trout Daniel and Associates, LLC in January of 2016.
Henry has a varied client list a sample of which includes companies and buildings served: ABC Box Company, Allied Coffee Distributors, Geddes School Supplies, Global Trading and Production Company, Maryland Chemical, Paca Pratt (management), Saint Paul Plaza (management/leasing), Solomon and Nislow CPA.
Current volunteer boards include:
• Baltimore Jazz Alliance
• Capital Camps (Property Management Division)
Past boards and volunteer activities:
• Greater Baltimore Board of Realtors Commercial Division, Chair
• Citizens Planning and Housing Association
• Jewish Big Brother/Big Sister League
• Ner Tamid Synagogue Board
• Prince George’s Philharmonic
Henry is currently a candidate for a CCIM (Certified Commercial Investment Member) Designation.
Mr. Kornblatt attended the Boston Conservatory of Music.