Our experience says it all: The Trout companies have been managing, developing and marketing commercial properties for more than 45 years.
We manage properties ranging from freestanding buildings and office space, to large big-box centers, encompassing both neighborhood and community centers.
Trout Management has managed a wide-range of properties in Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Delaware and DC for clients such as family partnerships, banks, savings and loans, public companies and debtors-in-possession.
Trout Management offers end-to-end services such as day-to-day property management, billing, contractor retention, security system expertise as well as physical-plant maintenance and leasing assistance.
A snapshot of our services include:
• Assistance with Start Up
• Day-to-Day Operations Oversight
• Property & Physical Plant Maintenance
• Set Up & Optimization of Security & Surveillance Systems
• Financial Administration
• Leasing & Redevelopment
We approach every management assignment as if we are the owners of the property. We believe that proper management not only affects the physical appearance of the property; it affects all aspects of a property.
• Management is the backbone of leasing. A property with a good appearance and tenants that feel positive about the property makes it substantially easier to lease vacant space. And. by controlling occupancy costs, we make the project more cost-competitive and the tenants more profitable.
• Management supports refinancing. A quality physical plant and financial records make lenders more comfortable.
• Management protects your investment. A well-managed property is easier to sell; it has more “curb appeal” and holds up better under the intense scrutiny of lenders, tenants, and of course, the customer.